LordHair produces a range of authentic looking hair systems that provide a simple solution to hair loss. For some gay men hair loss is a traumatic experience and for those looking at a hair system here are some interesting facts.
10 facts about wearing hair systems
- Hair systems (also known as wigs) will not damage your own hair.
- Your hair will continue to grow.
- You can swim, shower, workout, style, sweat, run your fingers through your ‘hair’ system hair.
- Hair systems are glued onto your scalp and will need to be changed every 3-6 weeks.
- Hair systems will not fly off in the wind or if it gets wet – even if it’s time to change your system.
- The glue used to bond the hair system is transparent and used in hospitals for skin injuries.
- You will not feel any sensation of the hair system being on your scalp.
- You will need to shave the area where the hair system is to be placed so it can bond with the skin.
- “Undetectable” for hair systems means the eye will not be able to detect the hair systems because of the transparency of the material holding the human hair strands.
- Human hair is donated for hair loss sufferers and donators are generously rewarded.
View this post on Instagram
10 Hair Raising Facts About Body Hair
- Hair can grow faster with the anticipation of sex.
- The average head of hair is around 100k-150k strands of hair.
- Hair is the storehouse for our body information and analysing a single strand of hair can provide a wealth of information about us.
- Hair is non-binary and there is no difference between genders.
- Asian hair grows faster than other races.
- There are 14 elements that are found in hair and gold is one of them.
- There are only 5 parts of the body where hair will never grow.
- You had all your hair follicles when you reached 5 months old.
- Everyone loses around 50-100 strands of hair a month.
- Remember summer in lockdown, hair grows faster in hot months rather than cold.